Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly via email we may collect information about you such as your Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Business Name, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you request for a demo, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as Full Name, Email Address, Phone Number, Business Name, through our enquiry form.
At instances when you are satisfied to purchase a standalone or tailored version of your system, we will invoice you the amount which may require additional information to be provided. These include:
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- To provide and maintain our service, including to monitor the usage of our service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Quickxi through the Service.
- To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide news about special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To cater to and manage any requests to Quickxi
Quickxi follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of the hosting services’ analytics.
The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly even the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to only analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Quickxi uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is only used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Invozone has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
In any case, we will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
Quickxi respects the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee you can exercise your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Quickxi to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that we hold about you. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Object to processing of your Personal Data. This right exists where we are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Quickxi to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Quickxi to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Exercising of Your GDPR Data Protection Rights
You may exercise Your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by contacting Quickxi. Please note that we may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests. If You make a request, We will try our best to respond to You as soon as possible.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), you may contact the local data protection authority in the EEA.